Total de visualizações de página

terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010

Only Exception - Paramore

When I was younger
I saw my daddy crying
and curse at the wind
He broke his own heart
and I watched
as he tried to reassemble it

And my momma swore
that she would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promissed
I'd never sing of love
if it does not exist

Well darling
You are the only exception (4x)

Maybe I know somewhere
Deep in my soul
that love never lasts
and we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
or keep a straight face

And I've always live liked this
keeping a confortable distance
And up until now
I sworn to myself that I'm content
with loneliness

Well
You are the only exception (4x)

I' ve got a tight grip on reality
But I can't
let go of what's in front of me here
I know you're leaving
In the morning, when you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream

You are the only exception (4x)

You are the only exception (4x)

And I'm on my way to believing
Oh, and I'm on my way to believing

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário